The technology allows producing casting molds of any configuration with high speed, accuracy, and reliability for casting ferrous and non-ferrous metal.
Compared with conventional production
Make a casting pattern
Molding of the casting pattern
Melt the casting pattern out
Baking the casting mold
Pour the metal
Manufacturing time 8 days
Download the CAD model and print it
Pour metal into casting mold
Manufacturing time 2 days
Submit a request to have a consultation, and we will contact you soon to answer all your questions.
Get a consultation
Aeronautics and space industry
Research and Development
Affordable consumables for molds.
This reduces the cost of molds compared to molds made on similar equipment and guarantees prompt delivery of consumables.
- We design and manufacture the equipment ourselves
- High quality and trouble-free operation of the equipment
- The software of own development
- Quick technical support
- Competitive prices providing quick return on investment and reduction of production costs
- Free supply / maintenance of equipment
- No external economic risks
- Available consumables for printing
- ZIAS Machinery is ready to modify 3D printers for the customers requirements